Peruse this photo series showcasing Stockholm at it’s best, featuring the very pretty and unique Gamla Stan. If you haven’t done so, head on over to my previous post to read up on 15 Fascinating Things To Do And See In Gamla Stan. Enjoy!
The Streets of Gamla Stan
Churches of Gamla Stan
Bollhustäppan Square and the Iron Boy
Affectionaly known also as The Boy Looking at the Moon, here are some photos of little statue and the Square that it is located in.
Gamla Stan By The Water
St George and the Dragon
Upcoming Stockholm Topics
If you found this helpful, then please share it and read the rest of the Stockholm Mini Guide for more tips and research on Stockholm!
- Stockholm’s Royal Changing of the Guard – An Analysis of Where to Stand for the Perfect View
- Photo Series: Stockholm’s Royal Changing of the Guard
- Stockholm City Hall Garden – A Garden with a Killer View
- A Stroll Along the Strandvagen Promenade in Stockholm
- The Stockholm Archipelago
- Photo Series: The Stockholm Archipelago