Welcome to my Stockholm Subway Photo Series. With over 90 of the stations having some form of art, it’s an abundance of riches for us travelers. In this photo series, we will have a look at some of these stations on the Blue line and the Red line. If you have not already done so, you should read my post detailing my 8 Practical Tips for Visiting Stockholm’s Subway Art.
Solna Centrum Station
Tekniska Högskolan Station
Upcoming Stockholm Topics
If you found this helpful, then please share it and read the rest of the Stockholm Mini Guide for more tips and research on Stockholm!
- 15 Fascinating Things To Do and See In Gamla Stan
- Photo series: Gamla Stan
- Stockholm’s Royal Changing of the Guard – An Analysis of Where to Stand for the Perfect View
- Photo Series: Stockholm’s Royal Changing of the Guard
- Stockholm City Hall Garden – A Garden with a Killer View
- A Stroll Along the Strandvagen Promenade in Stockholm
- The Stockholm Archipelago
- Photo Series: The Stockholm Archipelago